Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Subtitles with Premiere

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tom Servo's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm finally out of school and a few friends and I are working on a script to make this summer. There have been other posts regarding this but I can't find them paging a few pages back into the board history. How do I make subtitles with Adobe Premiere?
    Thanks
    mendon

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MonkeyVideoProductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    u tryed lookin in premire's help file?

    jus a thought

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •